Unless otherwise stated, all Cambridge University Swimming and Water Polo Club (CUSWPC) events or services for which it is necessary to purchase a ticket or transfer money to CUSWPC shall operate under the following terms and conditions. This includes any event or service for which CUSWPC’s sole involvement is to transfer money from the guests or attendees to the provider of the event or service (e.g., a restaurant or coach company).
In purchasing a ticket or transferring money to CUSWPC for any such event or service, payees understand and agree to these terms:
- The features and activities of the event or service are at the discretion of the organiser, host or provider and are subject to change without notice.
- There is no guarantee that guests or attendees arriving after the start time of the event or service will receive or experience any of the features.
- To the maximum extent permitted under law, the organisers, the Tadpoles Club and CUSWPC will not be liable for any injury, loss, or damage to personal property suffered by any guest or attendee during, or travelling to or from, the event or service.
- Guests and attendees indemnify, hold harmless, and promise not to sue CUSWPC, the Tadpoles Club or the organisers of the event or service from any and all liabilities or claims relating to the event or service, whether caused by the negligence of these parties or otherwise
- Guests or attendees consent to being photographed or videoed during the event or service.